THE HEALING ARTS FOR PERSONAL & ORGANIZATIONAL WELLNESS™
In today's complex work environment, it is vital for staff to use every tool, skill and technique available to enhance their personal and organizational wellness. The Art of Healing for Personal and Organizational Wellness is perfect to support direct service delivery staff and managers. The training assists staff and managers to engage in the organization's efforts to respond effectively to the diverse needs of clients whilst experiencing optimal mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health.
The intention of this program is to support participants to:
- Explore their personal "why" for their role in the organization. This is an opportunity for staff and management to remember their purpose and recommit to the organization's mission.
- Examine how secondary trauma affects work life behaviours, habits, patterns and choices of those in direct service to others.
- Experience the practical applications of a self-awareness model and its importance on self-stewardship (managing the care of self).
- Use basic healing arts techniques to minimize stressors by relating to their bodies and their thoughts differently (Mind Body Connection).
- Access simple practical wellness tools to be used throughout for the day. These gentle tools will enhance the quality of life and accomplish the goal of corporate wellness - healthy and happy employees who are enthusiastic about life and work.
This training program can be customized to meet the needs of the client organization. It can be delivered as a full-day workshop, a half-day workshop or a 3-part series.
"I appreciate the numerous spaces of support, learning, challenge and development that SWI curates, facilitates and offers and am thankful for the impact that its presence has.”
BOUNDARIES & RELATIONSHIP
Research has shown that 60% to 80% of workplace challenges are due to strained relationships among staff, and not from the lack of skill or motivation. Unhealthy work relationships impact organizational productivity and often result in individual burnout, anxiety, and mental and physical illness and ultimately poor or mediocre organizational outcomes. Success in the workplace depends on staff ability to relate effectively; clear and defined boundaries in the workplace is one of the most effective relationship tools for:
1. strengthening communication at all levels;
2. setting realistic expectations; and,
3. establishing a benchmark for acceptable behavior for relationships and job functions.
The intention of this program is to facilitate participants to:
- Gain relevant and valuable tools and skills to create workplace boundaries that support healthy relations also and retain wellness in the work environment.
- Identify the benefits of building boundaries in all stakeholder relationships.
- Explore various types of relationships & deciding factors to consider in relationships, including power dynamics.
- Access the skills to enhance self-awareness and conscious communication while meeting organizational mandate.
- Gain practical applications for healthy and sustainable relationships, personally and organizationally.
This training program can be customized to meet the needs of the client organization. We suggest, for optimal effectiveness, that the training will be delivered as a full day workshop.
"The information presented is already helping me to better assess how my interactions with others affect the agency...There were some great tips that are applicable in the workplace and in my personal interactions with others. I am definitely going to use the CPR method."
CORE BELIEFS & BUSINESS GROWTH - For the Small Business Owner™
80% of all Small Business Enterprises (SMEs) fail within the first 18 months of start-up. The top 5 reasons are said to be 1) customer retention - not staying in touch with the client/customer after delivery; 2) inability to define service/product differentiation (value proposition) to attract the ideal client; 3) leadership breakdown - owner/operator cannot lead their own vision (current consciousness cannot hold the vision); and, 4) The business owner's Core Beliefs are inherently brought into the business behaviours.
The owner's core beliefs can block or attract new business opportunities and possibilities to retain/grow current business.
Our intention for this program is to support entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals, including professional artists to take their business to the next level by:
- Exploring the origins of their belief systems.
- Examining how personal core beliefs impact business choices.
- Accessing tools to eradicate 'depleting' business choices and create 'affirming' business patterns.
- Defining and articulating their business vision and unique values.
- Identifying steps to accelerate the business.
- Gaining accountability support for at least 90 days.
This training program can be customized to meet the needs of the client organization/business. It can be delivered as a full-day workshop or a 3-part series.